Independent Restoration for Commercial & Residential Property Damage
Houston’s Storm, Water, and Fire Damage Restoration Services
Founded in Houston in 1989, Cavalry Construction & Restoration is a Texas family managed and operated business. As Houston’s trusted insurance renovation contractor, we respond to calls from businesses, homeowners, and landlords 24/7, no matter how minute or massive the damage is.
Year after year, we’ve proudly helped Houstonians rebuild their properties to pre-loss conditions after experiencing disasters and damage. Our commercial dispatch center is located in the northwest corner of the Metro, but our service area extends to all of Harris County.
Our Houston location has deep-rooted restoration experience for damage caused by hurricanes and floods. Hurricanes, like 2017’s catastrophic Hurricane Harvey, continue to affect Houston communities year after year.
Hurricanes can devastate properties in several ways, including:
- Wind Damage: The high winds associated with hurricanes can cause significant damage to roofs, siding, windows, and doors. Strong winds can rip off shingles or roofing material, tear off siding, and break windows and doors.
- Water Damage: Hurricanes bring heavy rains, which can lead to flooding and water damage. Heavy rain can penetrate roofs, windows, and doors, causing damage to floors, walls, and ceilings. Additionally, storm surges associated with hurricanes can cause even more extensive flooding and water damage.
- Mold Growth: Hurricanes typically lead to high levels of moisture in houses and prompt mold growth. Mold must be dealt with immediately because it can cause respiratory problems down the line.
- Electrical Damage: Hurricanes can knock down power lines, leading to electrical fires and other hazards.
- Foundation Damage: Hurricanes can cause damage to a house’s foundation, leading to cracking, shifting, or even collapse. This can compromise the structural integrity of the house.
The Cavalry team responds to hurricane damage calls as quickly as possible. We act fast to lower the risk of incurring further water damage with expert structural drying processes.
Tornadoes can rip through the Houston area with gusts of wind over 200 miles per hour. That causes significant damage to commercial and residential properties, all of which Cavalry is equipped to mitigate.
Tornadoes are capable of:
- Roof Damage: Tornadoes can inflict significant harm on the roofs of commercial properties, resulting in the removal of roofing materials, and in some cases, the complete destruction of the roof itself.
- Wall Damage: Tornadoes can inflict devastating wall damage to commercial buildings, often tearing apart brickwork, shattering glass, and even completely demolishing entire structures.
- Foundation Damage: The powerful gusts and airborne debris linked to tornadoes can also inflict harm on a commercial building’s foundation, resulting in cracking, displacement, or even structural failure.
- Water Damage: Tornadoes can inflict water damage on commercial structures through various means, including roof leaks, shattered windows, or flooding due to torrential rainfall. If not dealt with in a timely manner, water damage can result in mold growth, wood decay, and other complications.
- Debris Damage: Airborne debris, including tree branches, stones, and various items, can penetrate windows and walls of business facilities, leading to considerable harm within the structure’s interior.
Thunder and hail storms are generally less severe than hurricanes and tornadoes, but they’re still capable of causing damage.
- Damage roofing
- Crack, dent, or puncture siding materials, such as vinyl or wood
- Crack or entirely shatter windows
Contact Our Houston Office
We respond with urgency and speed no matter the damage, 24/7 for emergencies. Minor flooding and storm damage can grow into a bigger problem if not restored quickly and completely. Major federally declared disasters create additional challenges, but Cavalry strives to restore, repair and rebuild with quality and integrity.
Crystal earned her bachelor’s degree from Lamar University in General Business, Business Management, and Entrepreneurship. She enjoys organizing, cooking, and spending time with her twin daughters.