Fire Damage Mitigation
As a leading fire damage restoration and reconstruction provider in Texas, Cavalry has 30+ years of experience restoring properties to their pre-loss conditions. Our fire damage restoration and reconstruction services include:
- Thorough walk-through and assessment of the extent of property damage
- Debris removal and property securement
- Water damage remediation
- Structural cleaning and repair. Cavalry uses highly effective residue removal methods to scrub all traces of harmful compounds from a building after a fire
- Reconstruction, including repairing or replacing damaged roofing, walls, and flooring, as well as electrical and plumbing systems
24/7 Emergency Response: 888-601-3473
Cavalry is proud to serve communities across the Austin, San Antonio, Dallas/Fort Worth, and Houston areas. And no matter where you are, we’ll work hand in hand with your insurance company to ensure the restoration process goes smoothly. Once the fire is extinguished, Cavalry should be the first call you make!
What To Do If Fire Has Occurred
If your home or business has been touched by fire, acting quickly is imperative. Within hours after the blaze, your appliances, walls, personal items, and other building components will begin to stain. After only a few days, walls can discolor permanently and personal property may rust. Calling an experienced restoration company immediately after a fire will minimize the risk of incurring long-term and even permanent damage.
1. Wait for clearance:
Before re-entering the building, wait for clearance from the fire department or other local authorities to ensure that it’s safe to do so.
2. Contact your insurance company:
Contact your insurance company as soon as possible to report the fire and begin the claims process.
3. Document the damage:
Take photos or videos of the damage and keep any receipts for expenses related to the fire.
4. Call Cavalry:
Our emergency response line is available 24/7.