Cavalry Construction is Your Trusted Partner for Property Restoration
In a perfect world, accidents would be a work of fiction. Pipes wouldn’t leak, kitchens wouldn’t catch fire, and tornadoes would amount to a pleasant breeze. But we live in a world in which accidents do happen. And when they occur on your property, an ordinary day can quickly escalate to a nightmare.
Luckily, Cavalry Construction’s restoration and reconstruction experts are here for you in times of need. Expert Cavalry associates help property owners throughout the state of Texas restore and rebuild property that’s suffered damage or loss. We even serve as property loss consultants and offer appraisal and umpire services. In short, we’ve made it our mission to help our clients overcome these stressful situations with expert knowledge, diligence, and professionalism.
In this article, we’ll provide a brief overview of the services we offer our clients, and why Cavalry is the most trusted partner for the total restoration of Texas properties.
Emergency Restoration Services
There’s no time to lose when an emergency strikes. Acting fast could make the difference between a few repairs and requiring a major property overhaul. That’s why our emergency response line is open 24 hours, seven days a week. We take the needs of our clients seriously and do everything in our power to respond to emergency situations with the speed and attentiveness that they deserve.
Our Cavalry associates are skilled in mitigating property loss emergencies due to catastrophes like fires, floods, and storms. Let’s take a closer look at each of these restoration services.
Fires are sneaky: they often start unnoticed, spread fast, and cause serious damage to structures and surrounding property. When our clients’ properties are touched by fire, they know Cavalry is the first call they should make. It has to do with our 30+ years of experience and our expert approach. When you call Cavalry after a fire, here’s what you can expect:
- A thorough walk-through and assessment of the extent of property damage.
- Estimate losses: Debris removal and property securement.
- Water damage remediation if necessary. Sometimes water from the fire department’s hoses can cause water damage in addition to damages caused by a fire.
- Structural cleaning and repair. Cavalry uses highly effective residue removal methods to scrub all traces of harmful compounds and smoke odors from a building after a fire.
- Reconstruction, including repairing or replacing damaged roofing, walls, and flooring, as well as electrical and plumbing systems.
Water can wreak havoc on a property, including in a building’s foundation, walls, ceilings, and floors. Left unaddressed, water damage can create serious safety and health hazards for anyone occupying the building, as it compromises the integrity of the structure. Water damage also elevates health risks due to mold growth.
Here’s how Cavalry mitigates water damage:
- Upon arrival, we conduct a thorough assessment of the extent and nature of the water damage.
- We then extract any standing water from the affected area using specialized equipment.
- Once we’ve removed standing water, we employ professional-grade drying equipment such as industrial fans, dehumidifiers, and air movers to dry out the affected space. Structural drying is a highly technical and scientific process that requires the work of Cavalry’s trained professionals.
- If the water damage is severe, we’ll reconstruct and restore the affected parts of your property. This can involve rebuilding damaged areas, installing new flooring, repainting, and restoring the property to its pre-loss condition.
Texan storms are nothing to take lightly. From hailstones the size of baseballs to tornadoes ripping roofs off of buildings, the state has seen its fair share of extreme weather. And if your property gets caught in the crosshairs, things can get ugly.
Cavalry’s storm damage restoration services help property owners restore their properties to pre-loss conditions, whether they’ve been affected by hail, lightning, hurricanes, tornadoes, or heavy rains. If you have downed trees on your property after heavy winds, we’ll take care of those, too. If your roof is damaged due to hail, we’ll conduct repairs like installing new shingles, repairing or replacing underlayment, fixing damaged flashing, or addressing any structural issues caused by the hail.
We provide remodeling services upon request during restoration work. A remodel can boost the structural integrity, aesthetics, and functionality of the building, increasing its property value and making the space more enjoyable for those currently occupying it.
We offer remodeling services for:
- Custom Remodels
- Garage Additions
- Painting and Sheetrock
- Siding and Window Replacement
- Roof Replacement
- Outdoor Kitchens and Patios
Cavalry is a full-service general contractor and a consultant. Our team has performed loss consulting throughout the U.S. and in several countries abroad. We are trusted experts in the field and are equipped to serve on a variety of construction projects.
Our experience ranges from construction defects to commercial building structures to a large-scale explosion that scattered building debris across the property. We’ve truly seen it all and have the collective experience in place to accurately estimate and advise on any type of property loss.
In the last 30+ years, we’ve completed thousands of appraisals for various insurance companies and law firms. We pride ourselves in our ability to settle appraisals before involving an umpire. However, we also serve as umpires when the time calls for it, offering our extensive insurance, construction, and loss adjusting experience throughout the insurance appraisal process.
Whether your roof is leaking or it was blown clean off by a tornado — or somewhere in between — our experienced, GAF-certified roofers will handle the job. To become GAF certified, a roofing contractor needs to have a valid business license and insurance, a satisfactory rating with the BBB, and completion of GAF’s training and certification program. At Cavalry, we require every employee to complete the 10 hour training.
Here’s what you can expect from our roofing services:
- Our team will provide an estimate after an initial inspection is completed. You’ll know exactly the extent of the damage, what needs to be repaired, how much it will cost, and how long it will take.
- We get to work securing your property, covering exposed areas with tarps or temporary protective materials to prevent further water damage or structural issues. Based on our assessment, we’ll order the right materials required for fixing your roof.
- Our team carefully detaches and disposes of the damaged materials while minimizing any further disruption to the roof structure. This clears the way for us to begin replacing the damaged roofing components.
- If a complete roof replacement is necessary, we’ll ensure that all old and damaged materials are removed, and a new roof system is installed.
- Throughout the repair process, the Cavalry team performs quality checks and inspections to ensure the repairs meet industry standards and comply with local building codes. We’ll conduct a final inspection of the repaired roof to verify that all repairs are complete and meet your expectations.
Contact Cavalry For Your Next Restoration Project
Cavalry proudly serves communities all over Texas, including the Dallas/Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, and Houston areas. We specialize in the reconstruction and restoration of commercial property losses due to fire, water, hail, tornado, hurricane, vehicle, or any other peril causing property damage.
Get in touch if you have questions about emergency reconstruction services, appraisal and property loss consulting, or any other of our services. You can reach us 24/7 at 888-601-3473.